No better way to spend the long weekend but to go to the mountains of Benguet. Breath out of the hustle and bustle of city life and enjoy the cool breeze of fresh air in the highlands. Tour Baguio, Sagada, and Banaue on 3 days and 2 Nights of more fun and out from the sun.
Starts @ 2,999 Php. per person / based on Group or Joint Group Tour
Booking Dates: from January 2019
Travel Dates: from January – December 2019
- Roundtrip Van Transfer (Manila- Banaue-Sagada-Baguio -Manila)
- Fuel Charge, Toll Fees, and Parking Fees
- 3 Days/ 2 Nights Accommodations @ Canaway/ Ganduyan Inn / George Guest House or same category (whichever is available)
- Sidetrip in Banawe Rice Terraces
- Sagada Tour: Kiltepan, Echo Valley, St. Mary’s Church, Big Falls (BOMOD-OK Falls), Pottery House, Sagada Weaving, Sumaguing Cave
- Sidetrip in Baguio Strawberry Farm
- Tour Guide Fee except Bomod-Ok Guide Fee & Sumaguing Cave Guide Fee
- Goverment Taxes and Surcharges
- Tour Coordinator/Photographer
- Travel Insurance
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and other Personal Meals)
- Out of Itinerary Transportation (Tricycle Ride, Jeepney Ride, etc.)
- Environmental Fee (Php 35/person)
- Bomod-Ok Falls Guide Fee (Php 100/person for every min of 5 pax)
- Sumaguing Cave Guide Fee (Php 150/person for every min of 4 pax)
- Sumaguing Cave with Cave Connection Fee (Php 450/pax for every min of 4 pax)
09:30 PM Depart from Manila to Sagada
06:00AM Breakfast in Banaue (on own pax account)
Side Trip in Banaue Rice Terraces Viewpoint (picture taking)
07:30AM Depart Banaue to Sagada
11:00AM ETA Sagada. Check In and Free Time
02:00PM Prepare for Sumaguing Cave (optional – guide fee not included)
Spelunking at Sumaguing Cave (will take 2-4 hours)
06:00PM Back to Lodging. Rest Free Time
05:30AM Wake up call. Breakfast (on own pax account)
Bomod Ok Falls Trek (1.5Hours going down l 2 Hours going up)
please bring snacks & drinks and wear light clothing for your convenience
11:30AM Lunch at Rock Inn Farm & Café (on own pax account)
12:30PM Resume Sagada Tour: Sagada Weaving & Pottery
Echo Valley & Hangging Coffins
04:00PM End of Tour. Back to Lodging. Rest. Free Time
03:30AM Wake up call. Breakfast (on own pax account)
04:00AM Assembly. Proceed to Kiltepan for Sunrise Viewing (optional – depends on weather condition) – 15-30 mins trekking.
08:00AM Estimate time of departure from Sagada to Baguio
11:00PM Late Lunch in La Trinidad Baguio (on own pax account)
Proceed to Strawberry Farm. Souvenir hunting
02:00PM Estimate time of departure Baguio to Manila
09:00PM Estimate time of arrival in Manila
Terms and Conditions
- “Leave no trace policy.” Do not litter during the hiking event. Please bring trash bags with you.
- In case of Force Majeure (Example: emergencies, accident, storm, rally, typhoon, etc.) which are beyond our control, Barilla Travel and Tours has the right to cancel the day tour hike event or will be rescheduled accordingly.
- The remaining balance of the total package rate must be settled after the travel/tour/event hike date. In case of unavoidable/unexpected circumstances (transportation broke down) the company is not liable to refund the tour.
- The client/joiners/guest should be mentally and physically fit during the hike, client who is suffering from high blood, heart diseases, asthma, is not allowed to join the tour. Barilla Travel and Tours is not responsible for any accidents that may occur during the tour/travel/hike event which are related to health condition.
- For mixed or joined, pick up and drop point location should be in one location only. Sitting arrangement is on first come, first served basis.
- Coach Captain of the Van, Tour Coordinator and Tour Guide will be in charge in meeting the guest in Manila and the whole tour proper.
- Per person should be travel lite only (1 bag allowed per pax- bagpackers only- NO TROLLEY or LARGE LUGGAGE.
- Barilla Travel and Tours has the right to cancel the said travel date/hike event tour if group is not complete the guaranteed paying pax.
- Barilla Travel and Tours, driver, the tour coordinator/tour guide, co-joined group is not liable for the loss and leaving your valuables, money, jewelries and documents inside the van and during the tour proper. Please take care of your belongings.
- Smoking and drinking of liquors is prohibited inside the van.