Where does the pine trees meet the seas? There is actually a hotel resort in San Narciso, Zambales which has this. Usually it should be coco trees – you will be surprised!
What’s great about this destination tour? Savor yourself, with the family or friends on a great night out on a comfy tent whilst the breeze of sea winds bring you down to a lullaby. Enjoy beach volleyball, frisbees, swimming and you could learn to surf – you might get caught up with this experience as your next best weekly thing.
This a exclusive Group Tour that can be shared or Joint Group Tour
Starts at 2,500 Php. per person multiplied to 13 persons per Trip
- Roundtrip Van Transfer (Manila – CBR -Manila) or provide origin.
- Inclusive of driver’s fee and meals, gasoline, parking and toll fees.
- Tour Coordinator/Photographer
- Travel Insurance
- Free Breakfast on the 2nd day
- Entrance Fees
- Regular Camping Tent with complete set of bedding (sleeps 1, 2 or 4)
- Other personal/optional expenses/optional activities
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Meals all throughout the tour (except breakfast on the 2nd day)
01:30am Assembly Time
02:00am ETD Manila
06:00am ETA Crystal Beach Resort
06:30am Free time -swimming, surfing lesson (optional activities)
12:00pm Lunch (on client’s account)
01:00pm Free time -swimming, surfing lesson (optional activities)
06:00pm Dinner (on client’s account)
06:00am Free Breakfast
10:00am Wash up
11:00am ETD Crystal Beach Resort
06:00pm ETA Manila
CHECK IN POLICIES AND HOUSE RULES:
1. To Outside alcoholic beverages are not allowed inside the resort.
2. Any damages (soiled or damaged linens, broken items, etc) inside the resort shall be charged accordingly to guests.
3. Pets are not allowed in the resort but not inside the rooms and sanitary areas such as restaurant. Please keep them on leash and under control.
Please bring your pet’s own linen or request at the front desk (subject to availability.
4. Quiet hours are between 10:00PM to 08:00AM.
5. Night swimming is prohibited. Swimming hours are between 0600AM-0600PM. Observe and follow beach signs.
6. Smoking cigarettes inside the resort is prohibited, inside the tents and common toilets and showers.
7. Drinking is not allowed inside the Kampsites to ensure the comfort of other guests.
8. Cook only at designated cooking areas.
9. Weapons, prohibited drugs or any kind of dangerous and harmful substances are NOT allowed in the resort premises.
10. The resort is privately owned, and the management reserve the right to refuse services to anyone. Acts of violence, disturbance and harassment to other guests and resort employees will not be tolerated. In any case, guests may have to vacate the resort.
11. Electrical appliances are not allowed inside the resort. These will be deposited at the resort luggage counter check in and claimed upon check in.