Why is Singapore one of the most visited country in the world? You get to see Bumblebee, Elmo, Princess Fiona, and more fascinating Universal Studios movie characters. All the attractions and rides are your next memory to a happily ever after. Kids and adults will love the street entertainment, shows and tons of family time photos just waiting for your next travel to the world of movies.
Starts @ 150.7 Usd. per person
Booking Dates: from December 2018
Travel Dates: from February – June 2019 (except for SIN Major Holidays)
- Round trip airport transfers based on seat in coach In & Out Changi International
- 2 Nights 3 Days Room Accommodation (Please see choices below)
- Universal Studios Singapore tour with One day pass & round trip transfers based on seat in coach.
- Hotel breakfast
- Any visa (if required)
- Tipping for the guide & driver
- Peak Season surcharges
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/extra meals ordered by the guests
Day 1 ARRIVAL IN SINGAPORE
Arrive at Changi International Airport. Meet and transfer to hotel to check in.
Day 2 UNIVERSAL STUDIOS SINGAPORE TOUR
Transfer to Universal Studios Singapore.
Please be guided of the following:
Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 mins. before the pick up time.
Strictly no refund or replacement for transfer/tour if guest is late for pick up.
All transfers are based on seat in coach only.
Day 3 DEPART SINGAPORE
Enjoy free time on own leisure until check out and transfer to Changi airport.
Starts 150.7 Usd. per Person
Starts 151.8 Usd. per Person
Starts 165 Usd. per Person