How does it really feel to be in Paradise? For now, no one would know not until the day of judgement comes. But there is a paradise known to few which can be found in the secluded regions in one of the islands of Puerto Princesa in Palawan. Well almost everyone nowadays goes to the famous beaches and enjoys the company of many tourists – but, not this one. You will be amaze of the great outdoor experience of almost keeping by yourself and your partner/s the serene beach and pristine clear waters of an island that could only be known as paradise on earth.
The isolated islands field with greens and sandbars, beautiful sunsets and epic boat tours finding the best dive spots. Its could be your next best tour of your life without the hustles of finding it.
Starts @ 4,850 Php. per person (minimum of 2 persons to book)
Booking Dates: from December 2018
Travel Dates: from January – December 2019
- 3D/2N Accommodation at a Standard Pension
- Daily Breakfast (2nd and 3rd day)
- Round-trip Airport Transfer
- Round-trip Puerto to Port Barton Van Transfer
- Port Barton Island Hopping Tour with Lunch (Joining Tour)
- Pick up at the accommodation
- Mask and Snorkel
- English Speaking Guide
- Entrance Fees
- Boat Rental with Life Vest
- Travel Insurance
- Tipping for the guide and driver
- Peak Season surcharge (TBA upon confirmation of booking)
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account
- Any kind of personal expenses or Optional tours/extra meals ordered by the guests.
Depart Puerto Princesa City to Port Barton then Check-in to Accommodation then Free Time for Leisure
Breakfast at the Accommodation
8:30AM Start of Port Barton Island Hopping Tour of Inaladelan Island, Twin Reef, Wide Reef, Maxima/Exotic Island, Turle Sanctuary and Sand Bar with Picnic Lunch
Breakfast at the Accommodation then free time before head back to Puerto Princesa City.
*Above itinerary is subject to change depending on your arrival and actual local weather conditions.