Ready your travel island bucket list for your next travel to Iloilo! The Visayas has a lot of islands to explore and culminates why the Philippines has 7,641 of them! They say Isla Gigantes is somehow a baby Boracay because of its almost similar white sand beaches and crystal blue waters – only that this travel destination has unique charm of unexplored identity – thats why is called a baby for us. Go by groups or by a minimum of 2 person to explore an island and prove its worth why its called a Gigantes in Spanish for the word Giant.
Starts @ 6,053 Php. per person
Booking Dates: from July 2019
Travel Dates: from August – December, 2019
- Transfers via IloIlo International Airport (APT – HTL – APT)
- Private transfer from Iloilo City to Carles / Bancal Port
- 3D2N Room Accommodation (Hotel Choices below)
- Daily Breakfast
- Seat In Coach Isla De Gigantes Day Tour
- Boat, Terminal, Environmental and Entrance Fees
- With Seafood Lunch & Complimentary Scallops
- Tour insurance
- Tipping for the guide and driver.
- Peak season surcharge (TBA upon confirmation of booking).
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account.
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/ extra meals ordered by the guests.
Day 1 ARRIVAL
Arrive at Iloilo International Airport. Meet and transfer to hotel for check in.
Free Own Leisure, Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 ISLA GIGANTES TOUR
After breakfast in the hotel you will be picked up at 5:30 – 6:00am by our Tour Representative for your Private roundtrip transfer to Carles Bancal Port. Arriving at the port at around 8:00 – 9:00am, you will be joining the Isla De Gigantes Day Tour. Lunch will be served in the islands. Tour Highlights: Bantigue Sandbar, Antonia, Tangke Lagoon, Isla Gamay, Pulo Pandan.
After the tour, you will be transferred back to the hotel.Estimated tour duration is 8 – 10 hours
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Please Note: Tangke Lagoon & Pulo Pandan cannot be access during high tide water level
Day 3 DEPARTURE
After enjoying breakfast and free time get ready for transfers to Iloilo International Airport.
Starts 6,053 Php. per Person
[tp_hotel_widget hotel_id=20357767 responsive=true subid=”” powered_by=”false”]
Starts 6,185 Php. per Person
[tp_hotel_widget hotel_id=418478 responsive=true subid=”” powered_by=”false”]
Starts 6,625 Php. per Person
[tp_hotel_widget hotel_id=34110646 responsive=true subid=”” powered_by=”false”]
**Above itinerary is subject to change depending on your arrival at Iloilo and actual local weather condition.