Find a whole new world when your in Cebu. If its a new adventure your looking for, then you’ve come to one of the best post we could offer. Its famous and its hot – swim or watch and get astonished with whale sharks in Oslob, in Southern Cebu!
You need to wake up early for the adventure that you will probably be dreaming of it for weeks – its 30 minutes of unbelievable close encounter with the acclaimed huge fish. There are rules for safety and ecological purposes which are followed, yet there are no rules for your underwater camera (no flash and harsh lights) for your Instagram worthy video or images – its actually a one of a photographer traveller’s bucket list must do.
Starts @ 4,237 Php. per person for Tour only.
Booking Dates: from June 2019
Travel Dates: from June – December 2019 (except for Major Local Holidays)
Additional Foreign Surcharge:
500 Php. per person – for Non-Philippine passport holder.
- AC Transportation
- Tour Coordinator
- Snacks upon arrival in Oslob
- Admission Fee at Oslob Whale Watching
- Boat, Life Vest, and Boat Steward
- Pick-up and drop-off (Cebu City & Mactan Hotel)
- Tipping for the guide and driver.
- Peak season surcharge (TBA upon confirmation of booking).
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account.
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/ extra meals ordered by the guests.
Pick Up Time: 03:00AM
Duration: 12 hours
Location: Oslob, South of Cebu (3 hours travel from City)
Vehicle: 1-2 pax- Car; 3-5 pax- Innova; 6-12 pax- Van
Highlights of the Tour:
Whaleshark Encounter. Running Tour and picture Taking at the Baluarte, Cartel, and Carcar Shoe Expo.
**Itinerary is subject to change depending on the flight details, local weather and traffic condition without prior notice.