We have seen our friends and many of those guys taking on their mountain adventures of their life, and we think its about time that you do it. For starters, this mountain is best for the light hearted and neophyte about climbing. You can test your endurance and then proceed to greater heights after this tour. Off coarse, we always give you the time to rest and get that breath again to get to the summit.
We can assure you that this mountain is trek friendly and if haven’t heard – there’s a river crossing too!
This a exclusive Group Tour that can be shared or Joint Group Tour.
Starts at 899 Php. per person
Multiplied to 12 persons = P10,788 per Trip/Group Package
Booking Dates: January – March 2019
Exclusive Travel Dates: Weekdays or Weekends of 2019
Joint Tour Schedule: January – May 2019
Package Hike Itinerary
0430am Estimated time of Departure from Manila
0800am ETA Sitio Bayabas Nasugbu
0900am Registration and preparation
0915am Start Trek
1200pm Camp site. Lunch time.
1300pm go to Rockies
1400pm Start descending
1500pm ETA Jump off. (wash and preparation)
1600pm Preparation to go back to Manila
1830pm ETA Manila
Roundtrip Airconditioned Van Transfer
Ready First Aid Kit
Other optional activities
Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS are on pax account
Important things to bring during hike
Waterproof bags/pouches, insect repellant, trash bags, flashlights, 2L water, light meals(baon and snacks and lunch), any sweets (jellyace,chocolates and candies),
first aid, power banks, extra clothing, travel lite backpacks with rain cover, rain coat, arm warmer, knee pads, sunblock,cap/hat, sunglass, towel, swimming attire, toiletries, extra money and never forget your cameras for your unlimited photo shots J
*Please be advice to wear hiking or trekking shoes or non slippery sandals/slippers.
Terms and Condition
- “Leave no trace policy.” Do not litter during the hiking event. Please bring trash bags with you.
- In case of Force Majeure (Example: emergencies, accident, storm, rally,
Typhoon, etc.) which are beyond our control, Barilla Travel and Tours has the right to cancel the day tour hike event or will be rescheduled accordingly.
- The remaining balance of the total package rate must be settled after the travel/tour/event hike date. In case of unavoidable/unexpected circumstances (transportation broke down) the company is not liable to refund the tour.
- The client/joiners/guest should be mentally and physically fit during the hike, client who is suffering from high blood, heart diseases, asthma, is not allowed to join the tour. Barilla Travel and Tours is not responsible for any accidents that may occur during the tour/trave/hike event which is related to health condition.
- For mixed or joined, pick up and drop point location should be in one location only. Setting arrangement is on first come, first served basis.
- Coach Captain of the Van, Tour Coordinator and Tour Guide will be in charge in meeting the guest in Manila and the whole tour proper.
- Per person should be travel lite only (1 bag allowed per pax- bagpackers only- NO TROLLEY or LARGE LUGGAGE.
- Barilla Travel and Tours has the right to cancel the said travel date/hike event tour if group is not complete the guaranteed paying pax.
- Barilla Travel and Tours, driver, the tour coordinator/tour guide, co-joined group is not liable for the loss and leaving your valuables, money, jewelries and documents inside the van and during the tour proper. Please take care of your belongings.
- Smoking and drinking of liquors is prohibited inside the van.
1. The joiner hereby states that he/she has read and understood the terms and conditions stated herewith.
2. Terms and conditions are subject to change.
3. Above rates are subject to change without prior notice.