Exploring one of a one-of-a-kind getaway with your loved ones in Dingalan and make the worth of your vacation. Boasting a spectacular landscape and plenty of awe-inspiring attractions, you’re sure to appreciate this place dubbed as the Batanes of the East. It might not be the most popular travel destination, but it is definitely one of the big check to write off on your travel bucket list.
This a exclusive Group Tour that can be shared or Joint Group Tour
Starts at 1,550 Php. per person multiplied to 13 persons per Trip.
- Roundtrip Van Transfer (MNL-Dingalan-MNL)
- Driver’s fee and meal allowance
- Gas and toll fees
- Parking fee
- Roundtrip boat transfer with lifevest
- Cottage Rental
- All Entrance Fee
- Tour Coordinator/Local Guide Fee
- Registration and Environmental Fee
- Roundtrip Tricycle fee (Pick up and Drop off going to Tanawan Falls)
- Boodle fight (Free Lunch)
- Travel Insurance
- Ready First Aid Kit
- Breakfast,Snacks and Dinner during the tour
- Other personal/optional expenses
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS are on guest/client account
Things to Bring:
- Extra clothes
- Towel and toiletries
- Water and snacks (during your travel)
- Sun protection: cap, sunblock, shades/sunglasses
- Gears for your water activities
- Trash bags and dry bags
1230am Assembly Time Manila
0500am ETD Dingalan. Breakfast (on client’s account).
0600am ETA Dingalan Feeder Port. Registration and Tour Guide Briefing
0700am ETD Dingalan Feeder Port. Boat Ride going to White Beach
0730am Start of Trekking to View Deck Mountain View
1000am Rock Formation/Lamao Cave (remarks: depends on weather condition)
1200pm Lunch Boodle Fight
0100pm Back to Feeder Point
0130pm ETA Tanawan Falls
0200pm ETD Tanawan Falls
0400pm Wash up
0430pm I love Dingalan marker (photo ops)
0630pm Dinner (on client’s account)
1030pm ETA Manila
Terms and Condition
- “Leave no trace policy.” Do not litter during the hiking event. Please bring trash bags with you.
- In case of Force Majeure (Example: emergencies, accident, storm, rally, typhoon, etc.) which are beyond our control, Barilla Travel and Tours has the right to cancel the day tour hike event or will be rescheduled accordingly.
- The remaining balance of the total package rate must be settled after the travel/tour/event hike date. In case of unavoidable/unexpected circumstances (transportation broke down) the company is not liable to refund the tour.
- The client/joiners/guest should be mentally and physically fit during the hike, client who is suffering from high blood, heart diseases, asthma, is not allowed to join the tour. Barilla Travel and Tours is not responsible for any accidents that may occur during the tour/travel/hike event which are related to health condition.
- For mixed or joined, pick up and drop point location should be in one location only. Sitting arrangement is on first come, first served basis.
- Coach Captain of the Van, Tour Coordinator and Tour Guide will be in charge in meeting the guest in Manila and the whole tour proper.
- Per person should be travel lite only (1 bag allowed per pax- bagpackers only- NO TROLLEY or LARGE LUGGAGE.
- Barilla Travel and Tours has the right to cancel the said travel date/hike event tour if group is not complete the guaranteed paying pax.
- Barilla Travel and Tours, driver, the tour coordinator/tour guide, co-joined group is not liable for the loss and leaving your valuables, money, jewelries and documents inside the van and during the tour proper. Please take care of your belongings.
- Smoking and drinking of liquors is prohibited inside the van.