Location: Batanes, Philippines
Tour Duration: 2 Days
Batanes, a group of islands found in the northernmost part of the Philippines is famous for its picturesque rolling hills, well preserved stone houses and diverse coastline. Dubbed as the Scotland of the Orient, this destination is a “must have” on everyone’s travel bucket list. Because of its very picturesque landscapes, every photo talent will just shine out. It’s a certified travel treat.
Tour Only Investment: 5,500 Php. Per Person
Mahatao Shelter Port
San Carlos Borromeo Church
Old Spanish Bridge
House of Dakay (passby)
Honesty Coffee Shop
Mutchong Hill Top
Alapad Hill and Rock Formations viewing LORAN station
Rakuh a Payaman (Marlboro Country)
Mt. Carmel Chapel
Tukon Radar Station
Fundacion Pacita (passby)
Dipnaysuhuan Japanese Tunnel
Valugan Boulder Beach
Sto. Domingo Cathedral
Vayang Hills (RollingHills) Naidi LightHouse
Walking Tour at Brgy. Savidug
Viewing of Savidug / Idjang / Chamantad View Point
Walking Tour at Brgy.Chavayan Vernacular Houses
Weavers Handy Crafts (Sabtang Weavers Asscociation)
Sta. Rosa de Lima Chapel
Morong Beach /Ahao / Natural Stone
Added Tour Information:
- Kindly provide where you will be staying in Batan, Batanes for lobby pick-up.
- Upon purchase we will be mailing you to ask for your date of travel.
- The tour is a seat-in-coachwhich you will be roaming around with other passengers.
- Kindly travel light enough for you to easily hop on hop off the transportations.
- Bringing your all purpose jacket is advised for the cool weather and tide splashes on your way to the island tour. Moderate rainfalls may occur as the island are part of the shores of the Pacific Ocean,
- Each destination is time balanced enough to give you to go for picture taking and enjoy the destination’s wonders,
- Saves you more time to figure out and budget how to get from one place to another.
- We will confirm your tour adjusting to where you are staying at Batanes.