What is truly great about mountain climbing is the thrill of your curiosity – Can I do it? “Would I be able to finish and reach the summit?” – There’s a tickle in your spine to join in groups and probably invite friends to do it with you. Every step and every breath is oozing out motivation – as such; Mt Maculot is the mountain prime of your climb. Not too difficult; and yet, not too easy. Just the right path of being good trekker to a better climber. This mountain tour is just right for you.
This a exclusive Group Tour that can be shared or Joint Group Tour.
Starts at 950 Php. per person
Multiplied to 12 persons = P11,400 per Trip/Group Package
Booking Dates: January – April 2019
Exclusive Travel Dates: Weekdays or Weekends of 2019
Joint Tour Schedule: January – May 2019
Day Hike Itinerary:
0500 ETD Manila
0800 ETA Cuenca, Batangas
0900 Registration and preparation.
0915 Start trek..
1200 Camp site Lunch time!
1300 go to Rockies
1330 back to camp site..
1400 start descending
1500 ETA Jump Off
1600 Time to go Home
1830 ETA Manila
Roundtrip Airconditioned Van Transfer
Ready First Aid Kit
Other optional activities
Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS are on pax account
Important things to bring during hike:
Waterproof bags/pouches, insect repellant, trash bags, flashlights, 2L water, light meals(baon and snacks and lunch), any sweets (jellyace,chocolates and candies),
first aid, power banks, extra clothing, travel lite backpacks with rain cover, rain coat, arm warmer, knee pads, sunblock,cap/hat, sunglass, towel, swimming attire, toiletries, extra money and never forget your cameras for your unlimited photo shots J
*Please be advice to wear hiking or trekking shoes or non slippery sandals/slippers.
Terms and Condition:
- “Leave no trace policy.” Do not litter during the hiking event. Please bring trash bags with you.
- In case of Force Majeure (Example: emergencies, accident, storm, rally,
Typhoon, etc.) which are beyond our control, Barilla Travel and Tours has the right to cancel the day tour hike event or will be rescheduled accordingly.
- The remaining balance of the total package rate must be settled after the travel/tour/event hike date. In case of unavoidable/unexpected circumstances (transportation broke down) the company is not liable to refund the tour.
- The client/joiners/guest should be mentally and physically fit during the hike, client who is suffering from high blood, heart diseases, asthma, is not allowed to join the tour. Barilla Travel and Tours is not responsible for any accidents that may occur during the tour/trave/hike event which is related to health condition.
- For mixed or joined, pick up and drop point location should be in one location only. Setting arrangement is on first come, first served basis.
- Coach Captain of the Van, Tour Coordinator and Tour Guide will be in charge in meeting the guest in Manila and the whole tour proper.
- Per person should be travel lite only (1 bag allowed per pax- bagpackers only- NO TROLLEY or LARGE LUGGAGE.
- Barilla Travel and Tours has the right to cancel the said travel date/hike event tour if group is not complete the guaranteed paying pax.
- Barilla Travel and Tours, driver, the tour coordinator/tour guide, co-joined group is not liable for the loss and leaving your valuables, money, jewelries and documents inside the van and during the tour proper. Please take care of your belongings.
- Smoking and drinking of liquors is prohibited inside the van.
1. The joiner hereby states that he/she has read and understood the terms and conditions stated herewith.
2. Terms and conditions are subject to change.
3. Above rates are subject to change without prior notice.