“Take each day as it comes because after every storm, there is a rainbow and every burden carries its own blessing. Surely all will be well with time, even birds do sing after a storm and so can you!” by Pyda — Zimbabwe
Indeed, such as it goes for the mountain of Pinatubo. A sleeping volcano and erupted during the 90s. Now it’s a hidden beautiful landscape which has a blue-green lake on a grey brown crater sight to discover.
This a exclusive Group Tour that can be shared or Joint Group Tour.
Starts at 3,000 Php. per person
Multiplied to 13 persons = 39,000 per Trip/Group Package
Booking Dates: January – April 2019
Exclusive Travel Dates: Weekdays or Weekends of 2019
Joint Tour Schedule: January – May 2019
- Roundtrip Van Transfer (MNL-Mt. Pinatubo Jump Off-MNL)
- Unit: Foton Traveller 100% comfortable (all seats with headrest)
- Driver’s fee, Gas , Toll fee and driver’s meal
- Tour Coordinator/ Photographer
- 4 X 4 jeep inclusive of gas and rentals
- Local Tour Guide
- Travel Insurance
- Conservation fee, Maintenance fee, Environmental fee, Botolan fee (IP share)
- Parking fee
- Comfort Room/Shower fee after trek (P50/pax)
- Other personal/optional expenses
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS are on pax accout
0100am Assembly Time
0130am ETD Manila
0400am ETD. Jump off Sta Juliana Capas Tarlac
0500am ETA Jump off. Registration. Preparation
0600am 4 X 4 ride
0730am drop off, start of trek to the crater
1000am ETA Mt. Pinatubo Crater
Free time and photo ops
1200pm Descend, start of trek back to drop off 4 X 4 ride
0200pm ETD drop off for 4 x 4 ride back to Jump off
0300pm ETA Jump off Sta Juliana Capas Tarlac
0400pm Rest. Wash up. Preparation
0500pm ETD Capas Tarlac
0800pm ETA Manila
Important things to bring during hike:
Extra clothing, towel, water, light snacks, any sweets ( jellyace, chocolates and candies),
first aid kit, power banks, travel lite backpacks, arm warmer, knee pads, sunblock, cap/hat, sunglass, toiletries, extra money and never forget you’re cameras for your unlimited photo shots.
*Please be advice to wear hiking or trekking shoes or non-slippery sandals/slippers
Strictly no cancellation and modification upon confirmation of booking. No refund will be extended for any unused services.
Terms and Condition:
- “Leave no trace policy.” Do not litter during the hiking event. Please bring trash bags with you.
- In case of Force Majeure (Example: emergencies, accident, storm, rally, typhoon, etc.) which are beyond our control, Barilla Travel and Tours has the right to cancel the day tour hike event or will be rescheduled accordingly.
- The remaining balance of the total package rate must be settled after the travel/tour/event hike date. In case of unavoidable/unexpected circumstances (transportation broke down) the company is not liable to refund the tour.
- The client/joiners/guest should be mentally and physically fit during the hike, client who is suffering from high blood, heart diseases, asthma, is not allowed to join the tour. Barilla Travel and Tours is not responsible for any accidents that may occur during the tour/travel/hike event which are related to health condition.
- For mixed or joined, pick up and drop point location should be in one location only. Sitting arrangement is on first come, first served basis.
- Coach Captain of the Van, Tour Coordinator and Tour Guide will be in charge in meeting the guest in Manila and the whole tour proper.
- Per person should be travel lite only (1 bag allowed per pax- bagpackers only- NO TROLLEY or LARGE LUGGAGE.
- Barilla Travel and Tours has the right to cancel the said travel date/hike event tour if group is not complete the guaranteed paying pax.
- Barilla Travel and Tours, driver, the tour coordinator/tour guide, co-joined group is not liable for the loss and leaving your valuables, money, jewelries and documents inside the van and during the tour proper. Please take care of your belongings.
- Smoking and drinking of liquors is prohibited inside the van.