Hong Kong is a very huge destination field with many things to do, to see, and its just overwhelming! Large business districts infuses the capital with best buy items, great food trip galore, and impeccable beautiful skyline architectures suited to get you mesmerised of its modern life leisures. Enter a magical kingdom inspired by fairy tale dreams and explore Adventure, Grizzly Gulch, Mystic Point, Toy Story, Fantasy, Tomorrow lands and the Main Street. Filled with beauty and excitement with Disney characters.
Starts @ 159.5 Usd. per person
Booking Dates: from December 2018
Travel Dates: from February – June 2019 (except for HKG Major Holidays)
- Round trip airport transfers based on seat in coach (In & Out HKG International Airport only)
- 3 Nights Room Accommodation (please see below for choices)
- Daily Outside breakfast
- FREE Dimsum breakfast & half day Hong Kong city tour based on seat in coach with Disneyland Day Tour (including One Day Disney pass & return transfer)
- Open Top Bus experience.
- Any visa (if required)
- Customary tipping of HKD50 or USD 7/Person for the guide service
- Peak Day & Weekend (Fri & Sat) Surcharges
- Midnight transfer surcharge between 2200 hrs to 0800 hrs
- Foreign Passport Surcharge of USD 30/person
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account
- Any kind of personal expenses or Optional tours/extra meals ordered by the guests
Day 1 ARRIVAL
Proceed to the designated meeting area and transfer to hotel to check in.
Enjoy free time on own leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Free Open Top Bus Ride at 4pm and will you pick up at Kowloon Peninsula Hotel Lobby (near Tsim Sha Tsui MTR station exit E) (ride approximately 45 minutes along the heart of Kowloon Peninsula, tour ends at ladies market or temple street.)
Please be guided on the following:
- Bus will leave on time and will not wait for the late guests
- Meeting point: Kowloon Hotel (Tsim Sha Tsui near MTR Exit E)
- Duration: around 30-50 mins (depending on the traffic situation)
- Limited seats per day. First come first serve.
- Open Top Bus experience can be moved to other days (except on departure day).
- Open Top Bus ride is available for daily departure every 4pm only.
Day 2 HONG KONG CITY & DISNEYLAND TOUr
After dimsum breakfast, start compulsory half day Hong Kong city tour to visit Repulse Bay, Aberdeen Fishing Village, mid-level of Victoria Peak, jewellery factory & souvenir shop. After city tours, transfers will proceed to Disneyland.
Please be guided on the following:
- Dimsum breakfast and city tour is fixed on 2nd day.
- You will need to and its a must to join the city tour to be able to have dimsum breakfast. If dimsum is not your breakfast preference and will not join the Hong Kong city tour, we will offer outside breakfast coupon instead.
- We will also bill-in the compulsory tipping of HKD50/USD7 per person you will not join the Hong Kong city tour, for the airport transfers.
- Guests must join the city tour to be able to join the Disneyland tour. Whenever pax did not join the compulsory city tour, Disneyland tour will be automatically forfeited and no refund will be made.
Day 3 FREE & EASY
After outside breakfast, enjoy free time on own leisure.
Day 4 DEPARTURE
After outside breakfast, enjoy free time until check out from hotel and transfer to Hong Kong International Airport.
Starts 159.5 Usd. per Person
[tp_hotel_widget hotel_id=510065 responsive=true subid=””]
Starts 247.5 Usd. per Person
[tp_hotel_widget hotel_id=449220 responsive=true subid=””]